HI, I'm robin
I will work with you to..
- Enhance Your Organizational Learning Experiences
- Increase Employee Engagement in your multi-cultural and multi-generational workplace
- Identify Real Data Connections to your employees and customers
- Understand Human Behaviour especially in AI-Robot workplaces
- Assess your Belongingness and AI Quotient
I have proven ability to lead enterprise-wide, multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural workplaces. Design and deliver award-winning projects aligned to strategic goals.
Key Strengths: Strategic Visioning, Innovative and Integrated Learning Solutions. Coach Executive teams on decision-making, effectively facilitate change leadership approaches. Collaborative Partnership. Create an engaged (dare I say, fun) but purposeful work environment. I excel when handed a significant mandate and given the flexibility to do it well.
Additional Specializations: Change Strategy, Leadership Capability, Stakeholder Analysis, Needs Assessment and Development Strategies especially in Virtual Work Environments; Program Design, Workforce Planning, Project and Change Management; Social Media Technologies, Comprehensive Competency and Learning Professional's Certification Modelling.
To date, I've received two federal research grants researching the impact of newcomer and immigrant country of origin work ethic to Canadian workplaces especially in environments with convergences of advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence-enabled robots.
- Introduction to Human Resources, Pearson, 2020
- Entrepreneurship: Building your Dream: Canadian Business Management. McGraw Hill. 2021
- Organizational Behaviour, Pearson Publication. 2022
- Training Design and Delivery, Pearson Collections. 2020
- Business Channel Strategies. Pearson Collections. 2022
- Training & Performance, Kendall Hunt, 2024
- Augmented Intelligence, Canadian Scholars, 2024
I've been published in professional and peer-reviewed journals as well as spoken at conferences internationally on topics like Big Data Measurement Models, Social Collaboration Tools, Leadership, Pedagogy, Organizational Behaviour, Kind Corporate Citizen Development, and Social Media. I've been a featured guest on tv (e.g. CNN-Asia) and radio/podcast (e.g. CBC Metro Morning in Toronto and Kitchener/Waterloo).
highlights SEE MORE >
INPOWER / INTEGRAL [LEARNING]
SUN MICROSYSTEMS [LEARNING]
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE (BA)
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PHILOSOPHY (BA)
BACHELOR OF LAWS (LLB)
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY (MSc)
MASTER OF EDUCATION (MEd)
DOCTOR OF MANAGEMENT focused on the intersection of Global Leadership, Organizational Behaviour, Technology, Learning and Performance Management (DM)
POST-DOCTORAL @ Cornell University on Data Science focused on Social Data Analytics
ACCENTURE [SENIOR MANAGEMENT]
TD BANK [LEADER]
GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
SOCIAL EXPERIMENT PEDAGOGY (c) 2025
AI / ROBOT ETHICS
HUMAN COMPETENCIES in work environments with Advanced Converges of Technology
COLLABORATION & TEAM RELATIONSHIPS
DIVERSITY & ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
LEARNING AND DESIGN
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
AI/ROBOT ETHICS Developed the
Canadian/UK ROBOT ETHICAL STANDARDS
HUMOLOGY LAB Research on IMPACT of CULTURE on HUMAN BEHAVIOURS in
AI-enabled Robot Workplaces
CANADIAN NEWCOMER JOURNEY TO BELONGINGNESS TO THEIR HOST COUNTRY
NOW: I4PL, CCCE, JMUCC, HRPA, ATD, MENSA
BEFORE: IBSTPI, COMPTIA, ICF, AHRD, AMA, ISO